Elisabeth Hasselbeck Leaving The View To Co-Host Fox & Friends

  • Topic: News 
  • Thread starter Thread starter StevieTNZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Friends
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 3K views
Physics news on Phys.org
I've never seen The View (yeah I know it's your fav show!), but I've seen some Saturday Night Live skits of it. So that makes me an expert, haha.

I think someone should be there to represent her world view. Otherwise it's just an echo chamber...kind of like the Fox channel.
 
lisab said:
I've never seen The View (yeah I know it's your fav show!), but I've seen some Saturday Night Live skits of it. So that makes me an expert, haha.

I think someone should be there to represent her world view. Otherwise it's just an echo chamber...kind of like the Fox channel.

The show definitely involved five women all talking at the same time.



Even when talking about terrorists.

 
Last edited by a moderator:


Interesting fight.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't realize today was her last day; thought it was next week!
 
Attachments
  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 433
So what's the story here? That EH was let go from The View (like Joy Behar was) or that she found another gig (unlike Joy Behar)?