Assembly technician transitioning to aerospace engineering via HND

  • Thread starter Thread starter IllusionsOfZen
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 648 views
IllusionsOfZen
Hello everyone, new user here looking to soak up as much knowledge as possible.

A bit about myself - I’m currently working as an assembly & test technician for a large aerospace company but I’m wanting to progress to an engineering role.

My company have graciously paid for me to do my Aeronautical Engineering HND. My first assignment was mathematics which has lead me to this forum. I’m the first to say it... I’m not a natural at maths but I respect it and do find solving the problems enjoyable (most of the time!)

There’s a lot of knowledgeable posters here and hopefully one day I’ll be able to help others.

Until then I’m afraid I’ll have more questions than answers :D

-Zen
 
Physics news on Phys.org