Enjoying the Great Weather in the NE US: Let's Hope it Stays!
- Thread starter G01
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Weather
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
9 replies · 2K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
SticksandStones
- 88
- 0
It was in the 60's here today. Absolutely amazing day, shame it's going away so quickly.
scorpa
- 367
- 1
It has been awesome! It's is +5 and sunny. I've finally been able to open up all the windows in my house and get some air in, and can drive with the windows down again which is great!
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 11,959
- 54
It was wonderful! It got up to about 75 here today. After all the snow we had recently, it was nice to leave work early to wash my car, and then sit out on the deck for a while. I even let Ember sit with me until she figured out how to get out of her harness. She's just too darn slippery, so short of cinching it up so tight she can't breathe, she always seems to have enough wiggle room to escape. And she was just starting to get used to wearing it too. Thankfully, I was able to pin her down before she went running off after a bird and got her back inside. Otherwise, she might have been a snack for one of the neighbors' German shepherds. 
Science Advisor
- 365
- 88
It's not the Northeast, but we've had great weather the last couple of days in Colorado as well. I've had the top off of the Jeep both yesterday and today.
Actually, Sunday was great, too, but I was up in the mountains where the temperature was only about 30 to 40 degrees. A pretty day even if most of the trails are still closed because of snow.
Actually, Sunday was great, too, but I was up in the mountains where the temperature was only about 30 to 40 degrees. A pretty day even if most of the trails are still closed because of snow.
Ki Man
- 539
- 0
the rest of the c ountry is getting great weather while california is in the low 90's already. we're not even half way through march yet this is ridiculous.
Mentor
- 23,902
- 11,357
What are you people talking about? - this is terrible weather! It is going to be another 5 days before I get another clear night!
This is, of course, my fault - I just got a new 80mm apochromatic refractor for guiding/widefield photography. So you're welcome, I guess...
This is, of course, my fault - I just got a new 80mm apochromatic refractor for guiding/widefield photography. So you're welcome, I guess...
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 11,959
- 54
russ_watters said:This is, of course, my fault - I just got a new 80mm apochromatic refractor for guiding/widefield photography. So you're welcome, I guess...![]()
Well, thanks then.