Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Eqgh5uea introduction (not a question)

1. Apr 23, 2017 #1
    Hi,

Name: Dan Ruth

Little confusing. Does all the threads have to do with a question? Is there a Forum that allows discussion?

Bio:

I'm working toward being a 'Site Supervisor' for construction since I have been an apprentice a couple times.

If I had to explain what I can offer to the world other than building -- a Polymath of sorts. I love trying to prove to people that the ancient scholars had every right to use trial-and-error and to also show they have a voice today by expressing leadership in the form of our environment.

I have some great friends but I also have some terrible ones (like every1 I'm sure). Not too advanced in physics and mathematics but I'm great at finding a biological or poetic REASON to why things are things...

Thanks,

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 23, 2017 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Welcome eggh5uea,

Questions are welcome in the appropriate forums, this is just introductions, not the place to post homework or ask for help with problems, or start a discussion, that's what the upper forums are for. The upper forums are where the people are that can answer questions. Introductions just gives new people an opportunity to learn how to make a first post/thread and say hello. :smile:

4. Apr 24, 2017 #3
    Don't understand.

5. Apr 24, 2017 #4

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Go to INFO at the top of the page, and click on Help/How-To. That will give you some helpful advice on how best to use the PF. You can also find a copy of the PF rules under INFO.

6. Apr 25, 2017 #5
    Hmmm. Okay.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted