Evo's 1st Anniversary Party - Show Her a Great Time!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
40 replies · 6K views
Ivan Seeking said:
When you sing along, as I know you all do, the Sheriff asks if you would substitute the word "anniversary" in place of "birthday". :biggrin:

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

See, dear? You still make me laff... :biggrin:
And, BTW, Happy Anniversary to us. First date 22 years ago. :!)
(Actually I'm 35 minutes late. It was yesterday. I forgot to tell you on the phone :rolleyes: :redface:)
LUM!
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Tsu said:
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

See, dear? You still make me laff... :biggrin:
And, BTW, Happy Anniversary to us. First date 22 years ago. :!)

Ahhhhh, our first date. :!)

Take it from me guys, nothing wows the babes more than a night of musical CT scanners and injured people.


Actually I'm 35 minutes late

I was done long before then.
 
Ivan Seeking said:
I was done long before then.

And then again... sometimes you don't... :zzz: :-p
 
Tsu said:
And then again... sometimes you don't... :zzz:

After first time: "Oh baby baby..." :!)

After 20 years: "The ceiling needs paint." :rolleyes:
 
OK. Stop now. :smile: Go to bed.

Kiss your mom for me and hug Dad and Alex. No. Hug your mom and kiss Dad and Alex. Yeah. That's it. Give Alex a BIG hug and kiss. Zerbit his back. :biggrin:
 
Happy ani, Our lounge mentor and soon to be come history mentor
 
Math Is Hard said:
039_22509.jpg

"ahhh, Evo.. do not ban those crazy posters, my love... I will shoot them for you... and then feed you crab claws off my rippled abdomen."

Wowzers, this picture caught my attention...

Happy Anniversary Evo! You are doing a terrific job, keep up the great work!


damn i love those spanish hunks
 
Math Is Hard said:
039_22509.jpg
Evo has had him long enough now.
 
1 still an ankle bitter :smile:
 
wolram said:
1 still an ankle bitter :smile:
I don't understand.
Go gobble a penguin or something.