Exploring Applied Mathematics and Self-Studying Optics in Egypt

• Thread starter Go_oDMo_oD
  • Start date
In summary, Applied Mathematics and Self-Studying Optics are two areas of study that are gaining popularity in Egypt. Applied Mathematics is the application of mathematical methods to solve real-world problems, and it is being used in various industries such as engineering, finance, and computer science. Self-studying Optics, on the other hand, involves the study of light and its behavior, and it has applications in fields like telecommunications, medicine, and astronomy. In Egypt, there are several universities and institutes that offer courses and programs in these areas, and there is also a growing community of self-studiers who use online resources and self-teaching methods to learn more about these subjects. With the increasing demand for professionals with skills in Applied Mathematics and
Go_oDMo_oD
Hi! My name is Mohammad, and I am a second year engineering student (Engineering is 5 years here in Egypt :cry:), so there is still a long way to go. My main interest is applied mathematics, especially differential equations and dynamical systems. I am also fascinated by statistics, but tbh haven't taken any serious endeavor to learn statistics.
I want to learn more about optics, since my school doesn't offer any good optics course, I will be self-studying optics, and asking you guys here on PF for help if I needed anything.
I hope it will be a wonderful journey...

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Mohammad. I too love differential equations.