New ideas about atomic models and excited states of electrons

  • Thread starter Thread starter Javier Silvestre
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 607 views
Javier Silvestre
Good Morning

I'm excited to learn from the forum :smile: Also, I would like to comment on new ideas about atomic model and excited states of electrons that I have been developing... I hope to do it in the right place :wink:

Regards

Javier Silvestre
 
  • Skeptical
Likes   Reactions: davenn
Physics news on Phys.org
Javier Silvestre said:
Good Morning

I'm excited to learn from the forum :smile: Also, I would like to comment on new ideas about atomic model and excited states of electrons that I have been developing... I hope to do it in the right place :wink:

Regards

Javier Silvestre
Welcome to the forum Javier. Please read the rules (under the INFO dropdown) carefully before you post. This forum is for the discussion of established science. New theories, unless based on articles in reputable publications, are not allowed here.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn
Agree Phinds; I respect him. Theory corroborates NIST data with 7 or 8 decimal places and rectifies some, especially for high n (where they are calculated or estimated) or when there are several bibliographic sources (some of which are relatively old). Even so, I will not comment on this subject as you have indicated.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Javier Silvestre said:
Agree Phinds; I respect him. Theory corroborates NIST data with 7 or 8 decimal places and rectifies some, especially for high n (where they are calculated or estimated) or when there are several bibliographic sources (some of which are relatively old). Even so, I will not comment on this subject as you have indicated.
Thanks for your cooperation. Note that our rules are not about the validity of the science. Rather that we discuss science that has appeared in peer reviewed journals or textbooks. So if you find papers or books addressing that topic, you can post questions about them and include links to the source.