Exploring Excited States of Electrons: New Ideas in Atomic Model Development

• Thread starter Javier Silvestre
  • Start date
In summary, new ideas in atomic model development are constantly being explored in order to better understand excited states of electrons. These ideas include the development of new theoretical models and experimental techniques, such as laser spectroscopy, to study the behavior of excited electrons. Additionally, advancements in quantum mechanics have allowed for a more accurate understanding of electron behavior in excited states, leading to new discoveries and insights into the atomic structure. Overall, the exploration of excited states of electrons is a crucial aspect of atomic model development that continues to drive scientific progress in this field.
Javier Silvestre
Good Morning

I'm excited to learn from the forum :smile: Also, I would like to comment on new ideas about atomic model and excited states of electrons that I have been developing... I hope to do it in the right place :wink:

Regards

Javier Silvestre

• Skeptical
Likes davenn
Physics news on Phys.org
Javier Silvestre said:
Good Morning

I'm excited to learn from the forum :smile: Also, I would like to comment on new ideas about atomic model and excited states of electrons that I have been developing... I hope to do it in the right place :wink:

Regards

Javier Silvestre
Welcome to the forum Javier. Please read the rules (under the INFO dropdown) carefully before you post. This forum is for the discussion of established science. New theories, unless based on articles in reputable publications, are not allowed here.

Likes davenn
Agree Phinds; I respect him. Theory corroborates NIST data with 7 or 8 decimal places and rectifies some, especially for high n (where they are calculated or estimated) or when there are several bibliographic sources (some of which are relatively old). Even so, I will not comment on this subject as you have indicated.

Likes berkeman
Javier Silvestre said:
Agree Phinds; I respect him. Theory corroborates NIST data with 7 or 8 decimal places and rectifies some, especially for high n (where they are calculated or estimated) or when there are several bibliographic sources (some of which are relatively old). Even so, I will not comment on this subject as you have indicated.
Thanks for your cooperation. Note that our rules are not about the validity of the science. Rather that we discuss science that has appeared in peer reviewed journals or textbooks. So if you find papers or books addressing that topic, you can post questions about them and include links to the source.