Aerospace engineering student interested in physics and science fiction

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mattias Stremler
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 893 views
Mattias Stremler
My name is Mattias Stremler, and I am a student studying in the field of aerospace engineering. I always wanted to be a rocket-scientist, and I hope to one day develop that into a career. I'm also interested in conceptual physics (like black holes, wormholes, quantum physics, higher dimension, etc.) and I've been working on a science fiction novel in my free time.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hey there!I
It's a pleasure to a part of your intellectual community.
About myself:
Grant,47, teacher of math and physics with almost 20 years experience.
I am interested in everything related to math teaching techniques.
Currently working on book in pedagogics.

[ moderator note: advertising removed ]
 
Last edited by a moderator: