Retired pensioner interested in astrophotography, mathematics, and astrophysics

  • Thread starter Thread starter Simon Peach
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 857 views
Simon Peach
Messages
80
Reaction score
17
I'm 78 year old pensioner form Australia. After a life time of work I'm now retired and can spend my time following the subjects that are of real interest to me. ( when my wife doesn't think the lawn needs cutting or the windows need a wash!) At the moment I'm taking a night school course in Mathematics, Algebra really interests me, but can see that this will develop into a more general appreciation of Maths. Also started doing astrophotography. I'm also very interested in astrophysics, can't understand most of it but still fascinated.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF

Checkout MathIsPower4u.com for a collection of math videos from Algebra to Calc i,ii,iii Linear Algebra and Differential Equations. This should keep you busy until the lawn needs mowing again.