STEM student from Egypt introducing myself

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mohamed Elsayed
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 503 views
Mohamed Elsayed
I am just a new member here. I am a student at STEM Dakahlia- a special high school for talented-. We are studying quite open topics that every question can be possible in the exam paper.
Ah, forgot to introduce myself. I am Egyptian, a member of NCCM an Egyptian branch of UNICEF, love drawing but not so talented and a good poet (write English poems not Arabic).
Wish it will be a good experience to join you at Physics Forums
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome! I had to think of @HossamCFD when I read you are Egyptian. (Probably the active population of Egyptians here is not so large.) Enjoy the forums.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: HossamCFD
Welcome to PF!
A few more Egyptians and we can start thinking about planning a coup and take over the forums :oldtongue: