Exploring the Complexities of Photovoltaics: A Student's Journey

  • Thread starter Thread starter shaylen124
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 919 views
shaylen124
Hi, I'm Shaylen. I am in my last year of A-levels and I've joined PF for some help on my EPQ (an extra project which involves candidates researching a topic of their choosing, then presenting their findings in a report). I've chosen to research photovoltaics, however whilst researching I've found some concepts hard to grasp. I am hoping to expand my knowledge on these areas with the help of the members of this forum.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: MarkFL
Physics news on Phys.org
I might be able to give you a few pointers, although my A level
Physics from Lon. Uni was a few years ago ,now!
Ask Greg Bernhardt - he will eventually get back to you if you
put one simple question to him at a time - "he" 's an AI. computer!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: MarkFL