New to physics with lots of questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sazid
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 592 views
Sazid
I find science specially physics very interesting...so I've a lot of things to discuss with you...
Just wait I'm coming with my questions...
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome Sazid! Be sure to read the global guidelines, the link is under "INFO" at the top right of the page, and also some sub-forums have additional rules which are pinned at the top of that sub-forum. Make sure your questions are well thought out and if you have sources that prompted the question, it is always a good idea to provide a link so that others can see what your question is based on. You will find many friendly, knowledgeable people here that will be glad to help.