Digital media student interested in scientific visualisation and hard science fiction

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toby Jake
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 773 views
Toby Jake
I'm 21, and I'm studying on a degree in digital media.

Digital media? You might say. I have a lot of freedom on the degree and I have chosen to study programming and 3D graphics, with scientific visualisation in mind. I have studied geology in the past, and have a strong interest in physics as well, so enjoy bringing subjects to life using 3D software. I also have interests in hard science fiction and the philosophy of science, and I like to write my own SF stories with physical realism in mind.

I have browsed PhysicsForums for a long time, I hope to join in some interesting discussions and get some help with physics if I need it.

Thanks
 
Physics news on Phys.org