Math and CS student working on a racing simulator game

  • Thread starter Thread starter jonesto95
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 692 views
jonesto95
Hello everyone! I am currently a college undergrad studying for a double major degree in mathematics and computer science. My highest physics education is AP Physics B, which is basically the equivalent to a college general physics course. The class gave me great insight into how physics works, which makes it easy for me to expand into other areas of physics.

I also enjoy all kinds of motorsports, from NASCAR to Rallycar to Motocross. I mention this as I am trying to develop a racing simulator game, using my knowledge of computer science and physics to help me.

However, I have been running into physics questions here and there, and I haven't been able to find a place that could suitably answer my questions. Hopefully you guys can iron out any kinks I may have.
 
Physics news on Phys.org