Self-taught physics reader now studying microbiology and neuroscience

  • Thread starter Thread starter Genovi
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 634 views
Genovi
Hello,
I'm Genovi, I've been reading the forums for a few years now but just now decided to start posting.
Unfortunately I didn't have a very good education growing up, but when I was 16 or so I started reading about physics for fun and eventually started self educating on various subjects I had missed out on.
Right now I'm attending community college, with hopes to transfer to a university soon, and do undergrad at a microbiology lab through my community college. My plans are to become a researcher in the medical field, I'm especially interested in neuroscience and genetics. It's been an uphill battle getting caught up on things but I'm still pretty optimistic about the future.
 
Physics news on Phys.org