Exploring the Three Main Sections of PF: Forums, Insights Blog, and Videos

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chelleburg
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 572 views
Chelleburg
Hi. I joined PF as a science and maths teacher. I came across this forum when I was searching a physics topic for year 9.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

In order to help you start out here, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The Videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

There us a section "Experiments" in the media gallery. As a teacher, I believe that it will be helpful to you, because a number of experiments about which we read in books, have been demonstrated there. It is helpful in teaching students. In fact, the media gallery, as a whole, can be used for teaching, if utilised properly.

With regards,
Wrichik.