New member from Italy interested in physics

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nazareno Sacchi
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 479 views
Nazareno Sacchi
Hello everyone (ciao a tutti)!

I come from Italy and love Physics. I think the best way to learn it is through persistence solving problems but also listen other's opinions, help and learn in an interactive way, use intuition and expecially in this kind of environment keep constantly up. It is also a good way to improve my English!
See you! :)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
jedishrfu said:
Welcome to PF!

What are your interests in Physics?

I like subparticles and photonycs and the field of semiconductors. I'm studying autonomously physics because I really love it and I couldn't wait to study it in college, so have others opinions and get in the game is useful for feedbacks and fun.