Sophomore in physics and electronics, new to the forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chikwe Johnpaul Emma
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 511 views
Chikwe Johnpaul Emma
Hello everyone, you are listening to Chikwe Johnpaul, a sophomore in physics electronics with great talent in mathematics and mathematical physics. I'm new here, but surely I'm not new to the world of classical and relativistic physics. Though as a sophomore in his first semester, I humbly accept my ignorance, super scale ignorance in the higher integrations of pure and applied physics. That's why I came here mainly to ask than to answer questions.

I'm a Nigerian, studying in a Nigerian university and I think I'm in for a productive expedition joining this forum
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Chikwe. Great to have you here! :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Chikwe Johnpaul Emma