Is this fall 2016 schedule manageable with organic chemistry and biology?

  • Topic: Studying 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Geo_Zegarra2018
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    2016 Fall Schedule
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Geo_Zegarra2018
Messages
95
Reaction score
5
I have a question. Does this schedule look heavy or easy to handle?

Organic Chemistry 1 Tuesday and Thursday 11:00-12:15 Tuesday lab: 1:00-4:50
General Biology 1 ( not sure, because I won't take it unless it will be useful for General biochemistry) Monday and Wednesday 3:00- 4:15 and Monday lab: 11:00- 12:50
Calculus 1: MWRF: 1:00- 1:50 pm
Effective speech MWF 9:00-9:50
Gym: Must come first day of classes, after that It's on your own. must complete 30 hours It's only eight weeks.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
The gym looks heavy to me, I would leave that out. Otherwise it seems fine. :smile:
 
I never took Organic Chem before, but I heard it is a lot of work! If you don't mind your lab heavy course load, you should be fine.

I've taken two lab heavy classes +5 more hours because I was volunteering in a research lab and my conclusion from that semester was that I essentially had no life. =)