Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Father previously studying programming and physics trying to refresh and expand his knowledge

1. Nov 17, 2014 #1
    Hello my name is Stephen. I was in college planning on double majoring computer science and physics when my wife got pregnant. I had to leave school to support them but tried to stay current with both fields. Unfortunately working and being a father doesn't leave much time for learning and growing but recently becoming a stay at home father I am trying to rebuild and expand on my knowledge because of personal interest and because I plan on going back and finishing my degree. I might ask a few too many questions but that has more to do with my way of thinking rather than lack of understanding. I hope everyone will bear with me cause I prefer to jump into the deep end rather than wade in slowly.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 17, 2014 #2
    Welcome Stephen!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook