Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

FBI Whistleblower Sibel Edmonds Will Now Tell All

1. Oct 30, 2007 #1
    The FBI are very eager to shut her up, i wonder what she knows? she has said she might tell everything she knows and face the consequences. http://www.bradblog.com/?p=5197 . She has been to the Supreme Court, and was shut down, she went to Congress, and thats now been shut down. She says she has no other choice than hoping free speech laws can do their proper job.

I think it may be something to do with the profits from the drug trade, or something to do with the intelligence on 9/11. Any ideas?

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 30, 2007 #2
    theres no way she could get on a major network in the usa. i think they could send network executives to jail for publicly airing classified information. i wouldn't be surprised if they preemptively throw her in jail for being about to expose classified information from FBI files.

i think her best bet would be to say her piece on a privately owned network outside of the usa, in cuba or something, then convince the american networks to cover the story of a cuban station talking about what a former FBI employee has to say about federal corruption. the FBI would be able to claim she is making a total fabrication and that it is all a propaganda stunt by cuba, or they could validate everything she has to say by trying to send her to trial for exposing national secrets.

4. Oct 30, 2007 #3

Evo

Staff: Mentor

This is what she's been told not to talk about, her accusations below.

5. Oct 30, 2007 #4

turbo

Gold Member

That's not all - she is prepared to claim that the FBI knew of Islamic plots to use airliners as bombs to attack US targets well in advance of the 9-11 attacks, and that prominent Republicans were on the take to advance the PR aims of Turkish interests.

6. Oct 30, 2007 #5

Evo

I thought that was common knowledge by now.

Wouldn't surprise me, and I'm sure that it would be more than just Turks. There are lobbysists for everything under the sun and the dinners, vacations, gifts of all sorts, loans, this is all part of it, some politicians just accept more than others. Hard to find a politician with a squeaky clean nose, unfortunately.

7. Oct 31, 2007 #6
    That is so weird.

This might confirm what I've suspected for some time now, that the US government can and has edited aired events in the past. They do it with Bush's speaches as posted on the Whitehouse website so that they seem more coherent and readable. I know what he has said, and in what order only to find out that the transcripts and videos on-line and broadcast on the news are all different than live. I know I'm getting old, but I'm not that old yet.

On 9/11/2001 I saw on TV, a security video of the plane which hit the Pentagon. The video looked so fake..............later the same video which you can watch on-line now is edited drastically from what I recall seeing.

I wish I video taped it now, a blink of an eye and it was gone forever.

8. Oct 31, 2007 #7
  9. Oct 31, 2007 #8
  10. Nov 1, 2007 #9
    I've posted that and similar videos off the internet in other forums before. What it comes down to is this administration is so "POWER HUNGRY" that they do everything and anything possible to grab more power, and in any form they can get it right down to Daylight Savings Time.

Sad really that they can't do anything useful with it and though arrogant incompetence screw up everything they touch.

Yet somehow all of their business and political associates (all the same thing these days) seem to be making record profits.

No connection what so ever.

11. Nov 7, 2007 #10

Evo

Just deleted a blatant conspiracy theory post, sorry, this thread has deteriorated into another 9/11 conspiracy thread which is not allowed.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?