Final VOTE Photo Contest - April Showers Bring May Flowers

Vote for your favorite flower.

  • Astronuc

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Larkspur

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • FredGarvin

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Alex Caps

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Mk

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • ZapperZ

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Integral

    Votes: 2 12.5%

  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 3K views
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Messages
24,114
Reaction score
3,277
Another big turnout in the first round voting. Ok, I have listed the pictures with the most votes from the preliminary round. You must now choose your favorite picture from the finalists.

Please vote for the photo that best represents our theme, which is flowers.

1. Astronuc
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/5201/1005802smallwi7.jpg

2. Larkspur
515134936_0bac33fe02_o.jpg


3. FredGarvin
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/1911/asiaticlillysbc4.jpg

4. alex caps
http://bikeflat.com/albums/nhalex/DSC_1075.sized.jpg

5. Mk
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/1220/dsc07259gz3.jpg

6. ZapperZ
IMG_6585.jpg


7. Integral
http://home.comcast.net/~Integral50/Photo_contest/HPIM3921a.JPG

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=171778"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
REALLY difficult decision here! I'm trying to decide between FredGarvin and Zz. I need to find a coin to flip. :frown: I think I'm going to go with Fred because I like lilies...no other reason helps decide between the two.
 
Astronuc got my final vote, those are just perfect!
 
:smile: Alex is in the lead (by one vote), and then there's a 5-way tie for second place! :smile: Yep, lots of great entries and no easy way to pick a clear winner. :biggrin:
 
I need to vote for more than one. :biggrin:

They are all great.
 
This is going to be very interesting...a nail-biter to the end! Currently a 3-way tie for first place, and a 4-way tie for second place. Everybody's a winner! :biggrin: