FINAL VOTE Photo Contest - Dog Day Afternoon

FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - Dog Day Afternoon

  • _MayDay_

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • larkspur

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • BobG

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Mech_Engineer

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Integral

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • alex_caps

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • ZapperZ

    Votes: 3 12.0%

  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
12 replies · 3K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
32,819
Reaction score
4,724
No matter which photo we all vote for, I think we all can agree that this will be a very tough choice for the final round. So a round of applause to all those who made it this far.

Please vote for your favorite dog photo.

1. _MayDay_
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8972/pie5ho1.jpg

2. larkspur
2303539872_e278daef37_o.jpg


3. BobG
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/8344/spring026mc7.jpg

4. Mech_Engineer
Clyde.jpg


5. Integral
DSC_0090aa.jpg


6. alex_caps
http://bikeflat.com/albums/uther/img039.sized.jpg

7. ZapperZ
dcp0366er5.jpg


https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=219011".

Zz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
This one was so tough, I almost abstained, but I had to pull the trigger for the floppy snow-hound. Nice expression, good eye-contact, snow everywhere...
 
Wow...the poll is starting to resemble a normal distribution...
 
Noooo, it's not fair, they are all so cute! I'm going to create a bunch of sock puppets so I can vote for all of them.
 
Difficult, difficult choices. Although, I have to admit, these photo contests may very well be my favourite aspect of PF. :biggrin:
 
this poll is rigggeed! how can anyone not vote for BobG's??
 
I voted for Mayday but there were several of my favorites in the group. Had to pick one. They were all so cute!
 
I voted larkspur before, and I will stick with the vote! :smile: