FINAL VOTE Photo Contest - From Dusk To Dawn

FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - From Dusk To Dawn

  • Chi Meson

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • binzing

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • robertm

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • ~christina~

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Mororvia

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • larkspur

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • matthyaouw

    Votes: 3 10.7%

  • Total voters
    28
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
12 replies · 2K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
32,819
Reaction score
4,724
This promises to be a very difficult final round. Please vote for the picture that best represents our theme - a scene during dusk or dawn.

Good luck to everyone.

1. Chi Meson
IMG_5637.jpg


2. binzing
rsz_image0-1.jpg


3. robertm
DSC02179-1.jpg


4. ~christina~
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/6127/editsunsetresevk7.jpg

5. Mororvia
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/673/pfphoto1zg7.jpg

6. larkspur
2776661360_6afda95c38_o.jpg


7. matthyaouw
mat071.jpg


https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=250260".

Zz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Oh jeez. I feel a satisfying tug to each one of these photos.
I'm not going to say who I voted for. (No, I didn't vote for myself!) These are great shots, all.
 
This is a really tough one. I love the stillness of the water in matthyaouw's photo, the crispness in Chi's, and the giant sun in larkspurs. Eh gads...lol someone chose for me.
 
I really like that cotton candy cloud in Chi's photo.
 
ugh... in larkspur vs robertm battle, I voted for larkspur only because her sun seems to be closer to the horizon. this is what this contest is all about, eh? :)
 
Defennder said:
Is that a humongous bush at the right in pic #6?
When bushes get that large, we call them "trees."
 
Chi Meson said:
When bushes get that large, we call them "trees."
:biggrin:
 
I was about to type "tree", but then I noticed how close some of the leaves were to the ground. Anyway, robertm's #3 picture looks rather surrealistic.
 
With one day to go, larskpur, once again, is running away with the contest. Can anyone catch her?

Zz.
 
This was taken with a Nikon AF-S Nikkor 18-200mm VR.