FINAL VOTE Photo Contest - She Blinded Me With Science

FINAL VOTE - She Blinded Me With Science

  • GeoMike

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • matthyaouw

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Integral

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • mrjeffy321

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • nazzard

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • robphy

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Monique

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • turbo-1

    Votes: 3 10.0%

  • Total voters
    30
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
32,819
Reaction score
4,724
This will be a tough final round of voting since all the pictures are awesome! Well done everyone!

1. GeoMike
http://www.mcschell.com/qdike.jpg

2. matthyaouw
pyroclastics2.jpg


3. Integral
http://home.comcast.net/~Integral50/Ice2.JPG

4 mrjeffy321
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/mrjeffy321/PF/Entry1.jpg

5. nazzard
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/4323/temzy4.jpg

6. robphy
http://img435.imageshack.us/img435/7747/pfalbuquerqueprismsft9.jpg

7. Monique
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/3919/celldivisioncl6.jpg

8. turbo-1
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1439/m8lagoonxv3.jpg

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=145066"

Zz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Gosh, I must be missing a lot lately...I didn't even see some of these entries get entered! This was a tough call between Integral and Monique, but I'm currently cheering for the biology team, so Monique's cells win. :biggrin:
 
Just a reminder that you have barely 2 days left to vote in this contest. The voting so far has been very tight, so every vote counts!

Zz.
 
I went with robphy that is just a very cool pic, it was a tough call between him, monique and mrjeffy though