Find "P. Erdős and R.J. Wilson, On the Chromatic Index" Paper

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dragonfall
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Paper
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
Dragonfall
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
5
I need to get this paper:

"P. Erdős and R.J. Wilson, On the chromatic index of almost all graphs, J. Comb. Theory, Ser. B 23 (1977), 255-257"

J. Comb. Theory is on ScienceDirect, but they only have the abstract online, and I can't find a hard copy of this journal in my library. Does anyone have any ideas?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Ask your librarian... in many cases if your library doesn't have the article, it can be sent over from another library.

http://www.oclc.org/illiad/ if you're curious (but you don't need to worry about how the system works ;-)
 
I have access to the full article. If you give me your email I could send you the pdf.