Finding a Community: Self-Studying Physics and Chemistry

• Thread starter zachary570
  • Start date
In summary, finding a community for self-studying physics and chemistry can greatly enhance one's learning experience. Online forums, study groups, and social media platforms provide opportunities for collaboration, resource sharing, and support from like-minded individuals. Additionally, seeking mentorship from professionals or joining local science clubs can provide valuable guidance and hands-on learning experiences. Ultimately, being a part of a community can foster motivation, accountability, and a deeper understanding of complex scientific concepts.
zachary570
How did you find PF?
This forum would often show up when I would search for Physics questions online.
Hello! My name is Zachary and I am currently in the process of self-studying Physics and Chemistry. I went to school for Computer Science and since graduation, I've found that I've needed somewhere to ask questions and be in a community of people interested in the same subjects. Unfortunately, I don't have many friends and now I'm not around a bunch of my classmates that I could talk to about these questions. So I thought joining an online forum would be the best course of action.

- zachary570

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF; it's good to have you here. :smile: