Finding affordable housing and colleges for low-income physics applicants

  • Topic: Schools 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Gear300
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    University
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
33 replies · 8K views
Do airports allow boxed luggage (in other words, instead of a suitcase its a box)?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Yes, as long as it can fit under the plane. I think.. check with the airline
 
vociferous said:
Sharing an apartment/house with roommates is not so bad. Most college students do it.

I didn't have an apartment to myself until I finished graduate school and got my first job!
 
jtbell said:
I didn't have an apartment to myself until I finished graduate school and got my first job!

Yeah...I would be saving a good amount of money.

ParisAsta said:
Yes, as long as it can fit under the plane. I think.. check with the airline

I see...heheh, boxes are cheaper than suitcases.