Finding an eBook of True West by Sam Shepard

  • Thread starter Thread starter leroyjenkens
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
leroyjenkens
Messages
621
Reaction score
49
Hey guys, I need a book called True West by Sam Shepard, and I need it soon. It's a play. It's not in any stores or libraries near me, but it must exist somewhere as an ebook. I could order the book, but it wouldn't get here soon enough. I've searched if anywhere has this ebook I could buy, and I can't find anywhere that has it. I would get the ebook immediately, so that would be perfect. Can anyone here locate some website that has the ebook for sale? I'm normally good at finding things, but this eludes me. Thanks.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Jimmy Snyder said:
Books.google.com
Search for ebook. It says no ebook available.

Oh. Google has a ebook that I can preview of the play, but it doesn't have the full ebook for download. Strange.

Well, I guess I'll have to order the real book. That was a good, quick answer. Thanks.