Fish Flash Initiation: Get Slapped by Your Fave Fish!

• Thread starter Drakkith
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Flash
In summary, the conversation revolved around the idea of creating a short flash game where the player inputs their favorite fish and is then repeatedly slapped by it. The group also shared their reactions to the idea, with some thinking it was a great idea and others expressing hesitation or reluctance to participate.
Drakkith
Mentor
I think someone needs to make a short flash game where you input your favorite fish and are then slapped repeatedly by it. The bigger the better!

Physics news on Phys.org
Drakkith said:
I think someone needs to make a short flash game where you input your favorite fish and are then slapped repeatedly by it. The bigger the better!
Excellent idea!

OK, it's not my best work, but here it is anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
micromass said:
Nooooooo!

Bad, baaaad micro!

micromass said:

I knew what it was...yet I still clicked...

Evo said:
Nooooooo!

Bad, baaaad micro!

Evo drinks the Koolaid. I wasn't going to touch it.

Rhody...:rolleyes:

1. What is "Fish Flash Initiation"?

"Fish Flash Initiation" is a scientific term that refers to the act of a fish slapping someone, typically their favorite human companion. This behavior is thought to be a form of communication or playfulness in certain fish species.

2. Why do some fish slap people?

It is believed that fish may slap people as a way to establish dominance, show affection, or simply as a playful behavior. However, the exact reasons for this behavior are still not fully understood and may vary between different fish species.

3. Is it harmful for fish to slap people?

In most cases, a fish slapping a person is not harmful. However, larger or more aggressive fish can cause some discomfort or even minor injuries with their slaps. It is important to know the behavior and temperament of the fish in question before interacting with them.

4. Can fish recognize their favorite humans?

There is some evidence that certain fish can recognize and form bonds with their favorite humans, whether it be their owner or a regular caretaker. This may contribute to the fish's desire to interact and play with these individuals.

5. How can I prevent or encourage fish slapping behavior?

If you want to prevent fish from slapping you, it is important to understand the behavior and body language of the fish in question. Avoid engaging in behaviors that may provoke the fish, such as tapping on the tank or making sudden movements. On the other hand, if you want to encourage fish slapping, you can try interacting with the fish in a playful manner and providing enrichment activities to keep them entertained.