Flirting with the Westboro preacher

• Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date
In summary, the Westboro Baptist Church in the US was planning to protest at the funeral for the slain Amish girls in Pennsylvania today, but they were thwarted when a reporter gave a flirty pat on the behind to the leader, and the Aussies came through with some great humour.
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Oh, do I love the Australians for this! In case you haven't heard of the Westboro Baptist Church in the US, these people were planning to protest at the funeral for the slain Amish girls in Pennsylvania today.
http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/4311627.html [Broken]
:mad:

Anyway, this is quite funny - a reporter takes gives a flirty pat on the behind to the leader at the end of the clip:
[MEDIA=youtube]S8cN2pB3MCE[/MEDIA][/URL]

Don't get me wrong here - I am not anti-religion, just anti-nutball.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Math Is Hard said:
Oh, do I love the Australians for this! In case you haven't heard of the Westboro Baptist Church in the US, these people were planning to protest at the funeral for the slain Amish girls in Pennsylvania today.
http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/4311627.html [Broken]
:mad:

Anyway, this is quite funny - a reporter takes gives a flirty pat on the behind to the leader at the end of the clip:
[MEDIA=youtube]S8cN2pB3MCE[/MEDIA][/URL]

Don't get me wrong here - I am not anti-religion, just anti-nutball.[/QUOTE]

That was one hunky preacher :!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't religious fundamentalism great :smile:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Genius!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!

Oi! Oi! Oi!

Aussie!

Oi!

Aussie!

Oi!

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!

Oi! Oi! Oi!

Aussie humour. :rofl:

:rofl: Too funny!
Thanks, MIH. Kind of reminds me of Rick Mercer's "Talking to Americans" segments on "This Hour Has 22 Minutes".

I liked the part where he's chasing after him saying, "God has brought us together!":rofl:

Math Is Hard said:
I liked the part where he's chasing after him saying, "God has brought us together!":rofl:
Yeah, and I thought it was interesting he called his wife over to protect him from the homosexual. He walked to safety while she stood there calling the guy names. Interesting dynamic.

Just brilliant.

That was the highlight of my day...yea I had a really bad day.

The Chaser's War on Everything is all pure gold, baby. Google video Australia has plenty more of their clips.

Yeesh! Holding a sign that says "God hates cripple soldiers" while calling someone "a fag ass pervert" ... :rolleyes:

Where's Jeff Gillooly when you need him?

1. Why would anyone want to flirt with a Westboro preacher?

Some people may be curious about the beliefs and motivations of the Westboro Baptist Church and its members. Flirting with a preacher may be a way to gain insight into their ideology and mindset.

2. Is it appropriate to flirt with someone who holds such extreme and controversial views?

Flirting with someone does not necessarily mean that you agree with their beliefs. It is a form of communication and can be used to engage in a respectful and open-minded conversation, even with someone who holds different views.

3. What are the potential risks of flirting with a Westboro preacher?

As with any interaction, there is always a risk of encountering someone who may not have the best intentions or may become confrontational. It is important to approach any conversation, including flirting, with caution and awareness of your own boundaries.

4. How can flirting with a Westboro preacher help promote understanding and acceptance?

Flirting can be a way to break down barriers and humanize someone who may be perceived as an enemy or adversary. By engaging in a flirty and friendly conversation, it may be possible to find common ground and have a better understanding of each other's perspectives.

5. Is flirting with a Westboro preacher disrespectful to the people and communities they have targeted with their hate speech?

It is important to recognize the impact of the Westboro Baptist Church and their actions on marginalized communities. Flirting with a preacher should not be used as a means to dismiss or minimize the harm they have caused. It should be approached with sensitivity and respect for those who have been affected by their hateful messages.