Follow Researchers: Get Updates Without a ResearchGate Account

  • Thread starter Thread starter Goodver
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 1K views
Goodver
Messages
101
Reaction score
1
I want to follow some certain people who conduct the research I am interested in. I want to be up to date whenever they publish a new article. How can I follow these people?

So far for me the convenient way was the researchgate network. But some researches do not have an accounts there, however on researchgate it is possible to search for articles and even subscribe for people even if they don't have an account there. I can subscribe for such people without account, but I don't get any updates from them, is it possible to get updates from people without researchgate account on researchgate somehow?

Thank you.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
You should look on the arXiv. It's a preprint server. That's where most physicists put their work before submitting to a journal.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Goodver