Following My Childhood Dream: Journey to Becoming a Physicist

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fredj
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 419 views
Fredj
I've been fascinated by Physics since I was a kid, I kept chasing my dream of being a physician and that's why I've come here I hope it'll be a good journey.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
hi there Fred
Welcome to PF

Fredj said:
I kept chasing my dream of being a physician

Just a little correction to what you wrote ...
do you know what a physician is ?

It's a doctor, as in a medical doctor :smile:

what you really meant to say was
"I kept chasing my dream of being a physicist"

a wonderful dream to have ... just make sure you get into university and study the correct courses :wink:regards
Dave
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman