Fountain Pen Fans - Share Your Favourites!

  • Thread starter Thread starter AureliusUK
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 1K views
AureliusUK
Curious if there are any other fans of fountain pens out there? If so, what are you favourites? What is your work horse? Favourite ink?

Hopefully I'm not alone in this hobby here :)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970 and Wrichik Basu
Physics news on Phys.org
I love fountain pens. My father gave me a Parker 51 when I graduated. Finding ink Is not so easy.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970 and Wrichik Basu
Gordianus said:
I love fountain pens. My father gave me a Parker 51 when I graduated. Finding ink Is not so easy.
Great choice!
What issues are you having finding ink?
 
I still can find bottles of the well known "quink" brand. I'm not an ink expert, I buy it because it comes from Parker
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: AureliusUK
are you on FaceBook? The group "Fountain Pens" is pretty active.

If you're also interested in pencils, the group "Collecting Vintage Pencils and Pencil Sharpeners" is also active, if occasionally quirky.
 
  • Informative
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970 and AureliusUK
gmax137 said:
are you on FaceBook? The group "Fountain Pens" is pretty active.

If you're also interested in pencils, the group "Collecting Vintage Pencils and Pencil Sharpeners" is also active, if occasionally quirky.
I'll give it a look, thanks!

I had a lovely sharpener but for the life of me I can't find it.