Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Fragment from worlds oldest Bible found hidden in Egyptian monastery

1. Sep 17, 2009 #1
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...und-hidden-in-egyptian-monastery-1780274.html

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2009
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 19, 2009 #2
    My first question is: did you write this? And, if so, at the very least, where are your citations?

Second: what are we being invited to be skeptical about or debunking with this?

4. Sep 19, 2009 #3

matthyaouw

Gold Member

hmmmmm...

5. Sep 19, 2009 #4
    No I didn't write this, I found it on the net and thought it was very interesting and wanted to share. I will in the future start an article with whom the writer was. sorry.

6. Sep 19, 2009 #5
    Can you post links to the original article? thanks.

7. Sep 20, 2009 #6

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

In the future, please read the posting guidelines before posting. You have violated copyright law, the S&D forum guidelines, and the PF general guidelines.

In addition to providing a link, the original post was edited to provide only an excerpt, as required by law.

You will only get one warning.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook