Free Issue of Scientific American Online

• Thread starter Moridin
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Scientific
In summary, Scientific American has recently undergone a redesign to align with the changing landscape of publishing in the 21st century. The new design features a bright and open layout, making it a valuable resource for understanding the role of science and technology in the modern world. The redesigned issue is available until June 30 and can also be found through BitTorrent for free.
Moridin
http://www.sciam.com/page.cfm?section=redesign&sc=I110792

Publishing is changing fast in the 21st century, and Scientific American is changing along with it. With the July 2007 issue, we are proud to introduce a redesigned Scientific American. Its appealingly bright, colorful design and open layout will be noticeable at once, but we think that as you engage with the contents, you will also appreciate the deeper changes that make the magazine an even more valuable resource for understanding the pivotal role of science and technology in the modern world.

Available until June 30. :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks, Moridin. You just saved me $8. :smile:

Free issues are available off BitTorrent (if you're willing to engage in legally ambiguous behavior). ;)

Nonetheless, this is more convenient.

What is a "Free Issue of Scientific American Online"?

A "Free Issue of Scientific American Online" is a digital version of the popular scientific magazine, Scientific American. It offers access to the latest research and discoveries in various fields of science, as well as insightful articles and analysis from renowned scientists and experts.

How can I get a free issue of Scientific American Online?

You can get a free issue of Scientific American Online by visiting their official website and signing up for their newsletter. They often offer a free issue as a promotion to new subscribers.

What types of articles can I expect to find in a free issue of Scientific American Online?

A free issue of Scientific American Online typically includes a range of articles covering various topics in science, such as biology, physics, chemistry, and technology. These articles can range from in-depth research studies to thought-provoking opinion pieces.

Is a free issue of Scientific American Online equivalent to a paid subscription?

No, a free issue of Scientific American Online is not equivalent to a paid subscription. While it does offer access to some content, a paid subscription provides full access to all articles and features on the website.

Can I access a free issue of Scientific American Online on any device?

Yes, a free issue of Scientific American Online can be accessed on any device with an internet connection, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.