Army retiree, diver, welder and electrician introducing myself

  • Thread starter Thread starter rojer ramjet
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 706 views
rojer ramjet
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Howdy all!

I'm an enlisted Army retiree; I'm currently a licensed commercial diver, master electrician and structural steel/critical members welder.

I'm a high-school dropout (well, I took the CHSPE at 17 and Joined the Army a week after my 17th birthday, so technically I'm an "early graduate") and I've a lot of community college credits; things that interest me like Algebra, English Literature and Music.

I came here for help in finding an answer for myself - I find great personal satisfaction in solving problems.

I doubt I'll ever have anything of value to add to any conversation. Lol

Warm regards!

-RR
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org