Funny Video for Geeks: I Couldn't Resist

• Thread starter FredGarvin
  • Start date
In summary: It's so catchy.The song itself is really fun and upbeat.Ivan said.The song is really fun and upbeat.Ivan said.
FredGarvin
Science Advisor
This made me laugh so I thought I'd share with the rest of the fellow geeks.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="[URL]http://www.youtube.com/v/P9dpTTpjymE&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P9dpTTpjymE&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Its not there.
You know the same thing happens to me when I try to post youtube videos. I'm not sure what it is.

Fixed.

Lol @ the guy dancing in the background.

Nice!

It's been a while for me since I was in college...my deriver's license has expired.

That's hilarious! I loved the part where they cut to the woman rolling her eyes at them, and then when that guy started to walk in and then slowly backed out again. :biggrin:

I knew a guy in college who looked like the one with the curly hair...scary that someone still dresses and does his hair like that! (It was bad looking even back then.)

That's so bad it's good! :biggrin:

What Ivan said.

Ivan Seeking said:
That's so bad it's good! :biggrin:

YES, you stole the words from my mouth!

Funny video but I can't help thinking that the entire song is based around a verb which doesn't describe the process of differentiation :grumpy:

You're an evil man, Fred. And to think, I used to just love you for your body. :biggrin:

Funny, Danger, for some reason that video makes me think of you.

You should at least give Fred the option of rejecting him before you go all-a-lusting.

Holy crap! Heyya, Huck! Great to read you again. I thought that you were hibernating.

qntty said:
Funny video but I can't help thinking that the entire song is based around a verb which doesn't describe the process of differentiation :grumpy:
I thought the same thing too. Still, the message got across.

I love the beginning with the kid in the orange shirt just bopping his head...

1. What is "Funny Video for Geeks: I Couldn't Resist" about?

"Funny Video for Geeks: I Couldn't Resist" is a humorous video that caters to the interests and sense of humor of individuals who identify as geeks or nerds. It may contain jokes or references related to science, technology, gaming, or other geeky topics.

2. Who created "Funny Video for Geeks: I Couldn't Resist"?

The creator of "Funny Video for Geeks: I Couldn't Resist" is unknown as the video may have been created and shared by multiple individuals on different platforms. However, it is safe to assume that the creators are individuals who have a passion for geek culture and enjoy creating comedic content.

3. Is "Funny Video for Geeks: I Couldn't Resist" appropriate for all ages?

It depends on the individual's sense of humor and understanding of the references made in the video. Some jokes or content may be more suitable for mature audiences, so it is recommended to use discretion when sharing the video with younger viewers.

4. Can I share "Funny Video for Geeks: I Couldn't Resist" on social media?

Yes, as long as you have permission from the original creator or have properly credited the source, you can share the video on social media. However, it is always a good idea to respect copyright laws and give credit where credit is due.

5. Where can I find more videos like "Funny Video for Geeks: I Couldn't Resist"?

You can search for similar videos on platforms such as YouTube or Vimeo by using keywords like "funny geek videos" or "nerdy comedy". You can also follow social media accounts or websites that specialize in geek culture and humor to discover more content like this.