Pollock Messages 25 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Aug 16, 2009 #1 Can anyone tell me how to get a translation copy of Pauli's much-praised article on Relativity written when was only nineteen ?
Can anyone tell me how to get a translation copy of Pauli's much-praised article on Relativity written when was only nineteen ?
Doc Al Mentor Messages 45,589 Reaction score 2,482 Aug 16, 2009 #2 I believe it was published as a book, available as an inexpensive Dover reprint: https://www.amazon.com/dp/048664152X/?tag=pfamazon01-20 Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
I believe it was published as a book, available as an inexpensive Dover reprint: https://www.amazon.com/dp/048664152X/?tag=pfamazon01-20
Meir Achuz Science Advisor Homework Helper Gold Member Messages 3,743 Reaction score 249 Aug 16, 2009 #3 I believe this book is based on his original article. It is on sale at Amazon and other sites. Not all of it is correct or up to date. Theory of Relativity (Paperback) by W. Pauli (Author) Price: $11.01
I believe this book is based on his original article. It is on sale at Amazon and other sites. Not all of it is correct or up to date. Theory of Relativity (Paperback) by W. Pauli (Author) Price: $11.01