Getting Back on Track: Physics Major's Journey to Catch Up on Missed Studies

• Thread starter prodo123
  • Start date
In summary, getting back on track as a physics major can be a challenging journey, but with determination and a plan, it is possible to catch up on missed studies. This may involve seeking help from professors and peers, creating a study schedule, and utilizing resources such as textbooks and online materials. It is important to stay focused and motivated, as well as to prioritize and manage time effectively. With dedication and hard work, a physics major can successfully catch up on missed studies and continue on their path towards success.
prodo123
Hello everybody!

I've been away from my uni for a while because of my health, and now that I'm finally well enough to return I'm trying to study up for a major that I'm a year and a half behind in. Somewhat embarrassing, but I got to start somewhere.

Since I'm nowhere near school at the moment I'm doing every problem in the textbook by myself. Most of the time I get where I went wrong, but I might need the forum's help on a few of the problems on there.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF; glad you are feeling better!

Check out the Homework Help forums. Just fill out the Template when you start a new schoolwork thread there, and you will get good tutorial help. Enjoy! :smile: