Getting Back on Track: Physics Major's Journey to Catch Up on Missed Studies

  • Thread starter Thread starter prodo123
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 550 views
prodo123
Messages
17
Reaction score
4
Hello everybody!

I've been away from my uni for a while because of my health, and now that I'm finally well enough to return I'm trying to study up for a major that I'm a year and a half behind in. Somewhat embarrassing, but I got to start somewhere.

Since I'm nowhere near school at the moment I'm doing every problem in the textbook by myself. Most of the time I get where I went wrong, but I might need the forum's help on a few of the problems on there.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF; glad you are feeling better!

Check out the Homework Help forums. Just fill out the Template when you start a new schoolwork thread there, and you will get good tutorial help. Enjoy! :smile: