GifCities: A Blast from the Web's Past - Physics GIFs
- Thread starter DrClaude
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Physics
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
Hehe, I searched for "quantum physics" (http://www.gifcities.org/#/quantum physics) and got only this gif:
My interpretation: The right penguin observer collapses the wave function of the left penguin who is walking in superposition.
My interpretation: The right penguin observer collapses the wave function of the left penguin who is walking in superposition.
Mentor
- 8,478
- 5,700
You get that gif also when searching for "Physics Forums." There was a user that often posted that gif, but I can't remember who.DennisN said:Hehe, I searched for "quantum physics" (http://www.gifcities.org/#/quantum physics) and got only this gif:
Similar threads
- BobG
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- John Baez
- · Replies 1 ·
- MATLAB, Maple, Mathematica, LaTeX
- Replies
- 1