Go Navy! Beat Army!Navy Fans: Cheer for Victory Over Army!

  • Thread starter Thread starter russ_watters
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Army Navy
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 3K views
Messages
23,902
Reaction score
11,357
I know no one but me cares, but whatever. This was funny though, I found it posted on foxsports.com's message board:
Subject: ANTHRAX SCARE AT ARMY
Army football practice was delayed nearly two hours late this morning after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

Head Coach Stan Brock immediately suspended practice while police and federal agents were called to investigate. After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance, unknown to players, was the goal line.

Practice was resumed this afternoon after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance this week against Navy.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
My son, a recent Navy ROTC graduate, and now an ensign, appreciated this. He was watching the game with a bunch of his Navy cohorts when I called him.
 
I chuckled a bit. Reminds me of a similar joke about the Lions.
 
On an almost related note, UA destroyed ASU last night!