Grad student in electronics trying to understand contemporary physics

  • Thread starter Thread starter MerryM
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 494 views
MerryM
How did you find PF?
with the help of Google
Hi there,

I am a grad student in electronics but I guess I have always had a loving for physics ( I mean I can't tell whether it is love or just a push back from all the wrong and boring choices that I have made, I honestly can't) . For sometimes now, I have striven everyday to bring my research closer and closer to what I consider more in line with the status quo of physics researches. But, more than anything I feel lost. There are so many many things that I don't know. Frankly, it sometimes frightens me, I open an article and understand almost nothing of it.

I am here to become closer to being someone who could say he understands the contemporary physics. The journey would be long and sometimes along the way, I would love to get some help with possible problems, and more than that just to chat with a like-minded fellow about something interesting?

Thanks for reading this,
I wish you all dear readers best of luck.
M :)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. You will have a good time here! :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: MerryM
berkeman said:
Welcome to the PF. You will have a good time here! :smile:

Thank you sir. :)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman