Guitar-Roy introducing myself, interested in electricity and sound

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guitar-Roy
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 790 views
Guitar-Roy
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I'm glad to find this place. For all my wandering around the internet, I just discovered physicsforums.

My experience is mostly in electricity and sound, but I like to explore just about anything.

I like to learn and help others.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

Guitar-Roy

P.S. - The little button under this editor that says "LATEX", is that the mark up language? Can we upload LaTeX stuff to these posts? If so, that is awesome.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Guitar-Roy said:
P.S. - The little button under this editor that says "LATEX", is that the mark up language? Can we upload LaTeX stuff to these posts? If so, that is awesome.

Answered my own question. That is really cool.
 
Welcome Guitar-Roy! You have some cool interests. See you around.