Happy Festivus - Celebrate the Holiday with PF!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jgens
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
9 replies · 5K views
jgens
Gold Member
Messages
1,575
Reaction score
50
Happy Festivus PF!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
festivus-795671.jpg
 
The History of Festivus

Frank Costanza: "Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way."
Cosmo Kramer: "What happened to the doll?"
Frank Costanza: "It was destroyed. But out of that a new holiday was born: a Festivus for the rest of us!"
Kramer: "That must have been some doll."
Frank Costanza: "She was."
 
pbandjay said:
festivus-795671.jpg

I just printed up a few of these pics for those people I don't like.
 
Who is going to do the "feats of strength" this year?