Has anyone used Amazon's club price for CDs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mattmns
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 6K views
mattmns
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
5
I just recently started noticing the "club price" at amazon.com for cds and it seems like it could save quite a bit of money, but I am wondering if this is something that should be taken advantage of. So, have any of you used, or heard about, CDnow through Amazon? Or does everyone still pirate their music :smile:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I bought from CDnow before Amazon bought them out. I have purchased from CDnow and BarnesandNoble.com.

I also buy from specialty houses and producers directly depending on the artist.

I did download quite a few MP3's way back in the beginning of file sharing. But then, I mostly had vinyl LP's and went ahead a bought the CD's, most of which I had already on vinyl. So I have two copies of many songs.

So I am not too worried about copyright infringement.

For a much bigger European selection - www.groove.nl - they have stuff unavailable in the US.
 
Thanks, I think I will try them out tonight or sometime this weekend.