Have you ever had a dream about walking corpses stealing your shoes?

  • Thread starter Thread starter photon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Dreams Weird
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
32 replies · 5K views
Dreamcasting

I have a bit of odd dreaming knowledge. My friends and I call it dreamcasting, but if there's a real name for it, I don't know it. I believe that it is related to hypnosis. I often perform it whenever we have sleepovers and such.
It goes like this: The Castee must be on the brink of sleep. Once this is attained, the Caster whispers soothing, sleep-inducing metaphors to the Castee, like tranquil lakes and the like. Thus will the Castee fall into a deeper sleep than normal, but their subconscious remembers the Caster's voice, and will hopefully respond to it, even while asleep. Once the Castee is completely asleep, the Caster then can control their dreams by describing what they want to happen to the slumbering Castee.
Much hilarity often occurs when the Castee is fully under the command of the Caster, as he can make the Castee do, feel, and see just about anything he wants. I myself once Casted a friend of mine into making out with his pillow. That same night, I Casted that same friend into tackling, and subsequently pounding on, another friend present. Funny to me and onlookers, not so funny to the victim and the Castee. (Who woke up after that first Casting with a mouth full of pillowcase.) :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:


Chaos. Disorder. Widespread panic. My work is done here.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I can tell. I know who he's had his on for a long time.

Watch it, kid. Besides, you don't know the quarter of it.

Back to weird dreams. You know the rock band 'Jefferson Airplane', that changed their name to 'Jefferson Starship'? Well about a week ago, I had dreamt that their also was a 'Jefferson Schoolbus', and a 'Jefferson Garbage Truck', etc.
Pretty surreal, eh?
 
photon said:
Watch it, kid. Besides, you don't know the quarter of it.

Back to weird dreams. You know the rock band 'Jefferson Airplane', that changed their name to 'Jefferson Starship'? Well about a week ago, I had dreamt that their also was a 'Jefferson Schoolbus', and a 'Jefferson Garbage Truck', etc.
Pretty surreal, eh?

Well wait because they might change their name again. :biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)