Have You Seen Russell Peters and Daler Mehndi Perform Together?

  • Thread starter Thread starter arildno
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
11 replies · 2K views
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Messages
10,165
Reaction score
138
[MEDIA=youtube]KepPoUEm7SI[/MEDIA]&search=tunak[/URL]
I was struck speechless the first time I saw this! :smile:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
arildno said:
[MEDIA=youtube]KepPoUEm7SI[/MEDIA]&search=tunak[/URL]
I was struck speechless the first time I saw this! :smile:[/QUOTE]


You do find some weird stuff Didno, its funny with the sound turned off and
the visuals are neat, but i worry about you. :smile:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
With the sound turned OFF?

SACRILEGE!
 
arildno said:
With the sound turned OFF?

SACRILEGE!


I am not keen on that music, i do not know why but the guys remind me of the muppets.
 
Eeh, the whole tune is supposed to be hilarious. Really, and it is. HILARIOUS.
 
This guy us Uber cool. I bet he gets all the punani. :cool:

Makes you wonder what the rest of the world thinks when they see our people with spinning gold chains and their name spelled in their teeth out of diamonds. :smile:

Im sure u can find such crap in your country too, no matter where you live.
 
Last edited:
This guy was a sensation during the late 90s. This is a later video, and not as popular as his earlier ones.
 
Last edited:
Can't say much as to the quality of the video, but I liked it. Perhaps a bit too repetitive, though. There is (or was) a show here called 'Parva' that's exclusively Indian or Pakistani music videos. I used to watch it every week at work until I lost track of when it comes on. I really like that sound.
 
cyrusabdollahi said:
This guy us Uber cool. I bet he gets all the punani. :cool:
Now that's a joke with a limited audience. :-p
 
Easy fellas. You don't judge Sir Paul Macartney on his video of, ummmm...one more lonely night, do you? Or Ebony & Ivory? Dahler has made better videos. Better yet, you can go to his site and preview more of his music by album and you can get it on Napster.
 
Gokul43201 said:
Now that's a joke with a limited audience. :-p

Ever see Russell peters?

Cornondecob! Cornondecob!

Shri-lanka-naka-hanka-fanka-renka--....nathan.

Somebody's going to geta hurt rreal bad, ...somebody, but you might know himmmmmmmmm
 
Last edited: