Have you tried RUSE - the ultimate strategy game for WWII enthusiasts?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RyanH42
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 1K views
RyanH42
Messages
398
Reaction score
16
I am playing RUSE for two years.You are a general and you are commanding nations(USA,SSCB,Germany,France,Italy,Japan Empire)
there's Tanks,bunkers,aircrafts,artilaries,AT,AA guns actually everything(No ships).Multiplayer option is avaliable.And its very cheap on Steam.But Japan is an additional package.
I like WWII and strategy games.And I can say this game is in top 10 maybe even top 5.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Looks like an interesting game. If I only had the time. :smile:
 
Time is always be a problem.One war takes at least 30 min.
 
30 minutes isn't too bad but there's always the next battle...

My gaming now mostly consists of a yearly gathering with some old college friends for a long gaming weekend. We play battles ranging from ancient times to futuristic stuff like battletech.
 
Yeah there will be always next.

That seems cool.I like the history,strategy games.I don't know you guys like RUSE.I played MOHAA for two years too.I love WWII