Hello, here is Michal - skype maniak

In summary, Michal is a Skype user who enjoys using the platform to connect with others. He is skilled in summarizing content and providing concise information. His username, "maniak," reflects his passion for Skype and his expertise in using it. Overall, Michal is a friendly and knowledgeable Skype user who is always open to connecting with new people.
Michal - skype man
Hello,
my name is Michal, I like physics and science itself. I looking for interesting people. I also looking for skype discussion about science, physics, my skype is miso16211. Who want, can add me. I have own webcam, microphone, and dasboard for writing.
With sincerely, Michal.

Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
Welcome to PF Michal!
thanks, is this forum big? I suppose,. that yes. For admin, how you write math equations, fractions etc? I know matweb.cz - forum about physics, math which has own good editor for fractions, also integrals based on LaTex.

Michal - skype man said:
thanks, is this forum big? I suppose,. that yes. For admin, how you write math equations, fractions etc? I know matweb.cz - forum about physics, math which has own good editor for fractions, also integrals based on LaTex.
https://www.physicsforums.com/help/latexhelp/